History of the Company
Founded in 1949 by Julian Ingram, our new company set the groundwork of craftsmanship, precision, and dedication.
In 1999, Ingram Gage Company was acquired by Celinco Inc.
Then, in 2001, we moved to our new location in Rockford, Il. That same year we acquired and integrated Thread Systems of Chicago, giving us a wider variety of machines, allowing us to service more customers.